Zombie Fans Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone!

3 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Hello Everyone!

Post  Stephen A. North Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:40 pm

My name is Stephen A. North, but call me Steve. I first found out about zombies when I was sixteen. The original Dawn of the Dead was playing as a midnight movie, and I went to see it with a bunch of friends. That movie hooked and reeled me in quick! I'd never seen anything like it, and the fight to survive in such a world captivated me. Years later, when I finally re-captured my desire to write, I found out about a publisher that wanted zombie novels. I wondered if I really had it in me to write one. It was a near thing as I found my characters going into some dark situations, and I had to decide whether I could do it. I like a challenge, and now five years later I am the author of two traditional Zombie novels, one Sci-Fi/Zombie Horror novel, and one WW2/Zombie short story.

The first two novels are in a series and are named Dead Tide and Dead Tide Rising, respectively. The third novel was co-written with Eric S. Brown and is entitled Barren Earth. The zombies definitely aren't traditional in that one! Finally, there is the short story and it takes place on the Eastern Front where the Germans and the Russians were locked in a fight for survival. It is a return to traditional zombies and is in the anthology Zombology 2.

Currently I'm working on a third installment of the Dead Tide books, and several other projects. Hope to have that book out this year!

Questions or comments on my stories are welcome!

Glad to be here, and I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Stephen A. North

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty I'm sure I've seen you somewhere before

Post  zombiejunky Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:42 pm

Hey Steve fancy seeing you here, lol

zombiejunky

http://www.paulshuggins.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post  H.B.I.C. Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:19 am

Welcome Steve, and as an author, if you'd like I can create a special section for you in the writers lounge. That way you can create a thread for each individual book and give a synopsis, opening up more discussion and the opportunity to promote each book. What do you say? Let me know if this is something you'd like to do!
H.B.I.C.
H.B.I.C.
Admin

https://zombiefans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum