Zombie Fans Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rookie Author - Brian Berg

2 posters

Go down

A Rookie Author - Brian Berg Empty A Rookie Author - Brian Berg

Post  Brian Berg Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:47 pm

I feel rather intimidated ^_^" I see the other members on this site and feel like a small fish among seasoned sharks of the world of writing. I've just recently just had my debut zombie story "Prison of the Dead" posted on Amazon's kindle store. I'm the writer and my girlfriend is the editor and creator of the cover art. Although I have fears about what people will think of it, since I'm a rookie and everything, I hope to make a series out of it, so this would actually be the first in...well, I don't know how many stories will be connected to it.

While I would love to make a mark in the zombie fan world, I'm just happy that I'm actually getting SOME work out there for people to enjoy, even if it's a small amount. I don't put myself on a level of Romero or King, but I love writing and I hope to learn a lot from my stories.

Brian Berg

Back to top Go down

A Rookie Author - Brian Berg Empty Re: A Rookie Author - Brian Berg

Post  H.B.I.C. Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:49 pm

Welcome Brian, and don't worry about little fish and big sharks. There is quite the collection of both here, and everyone is welcome and treated equally. I myself am both trad and self published. There's nothing to be ashamed of, in and of itself. The trick is putting out a quality product. Just because something is self published doesn't mean you get to be lazy. Some of the self published people I know work much HARDER than the trad published, because they have to do everything themselves. Hiring the editor, doing the cover art, promoting it...

So don't worry. Do you have a link to your book?
H.B.I.C.
H.B.I.C.
Admin

https://zombiefans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Berg Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:26 pm

I'm sorry, HBIC, but apparently, I tried once already to post a link and it said cuz I'm a new guy, I can't post a link for a week. HOWEVER, I can point you in the right direction. If you go to the Amazon website, to the kindle page, look for "Prison of the Dead". You should be able to find it easily.

If you do it today, there's a special promotion going on for only today, where you can get it for free. Whenever you get it, free or otherwise, I'd love to hear feedback so don't be shy on leaving a review! XP

Brian Berg

Back to top Go down

Post  H.B.I.C. Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:51 pm

I keep forgetting that this site doesn't allow new people to post links. I guess it's a security measure against spam. Oh well, I'll post the link for you!

Check out the book here:

Prison of the Dead
H.B.I.C.
H.B.I.C.
Admin

https://zombiefans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down