Zombie Fans Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM RULES

Go down

FORUM RULES Empty FORUM RULES

Post  H.B.I.C. Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:21 pm

I'm not going to create a long list of rules because I think that for the most part people in general know the difference between right and wrong. This forum is open and welcoming to ANY fan of the genre, regardless of age, race, sex, national origin, life experience, or orientation. Some of us might have bias, but it will not EVER be tolerated on this forum. If you come across another member that you believe might not know as much as you, for example, I would hope that maturity prevails and you use your superior knowledge to help expand their own, instead of talking down to them. I've seen this negative behavior too many times elsewhere, and I think it sucks. Everyone can learn something new, and it is in this spirit that I'd like to see our members interact with each other.

If for any reason you have a problem with another member, please do not post it on this forum. I can tell you, it's a mistake to do so, and all it will do is escalate the situation. Instead please contact me or a mod and we'll try our best to help. There is ZERO TOLERANCE for personal attacks, name calling, baiting, or flaming. If it happens, there will be repercussions. So don't do it. I want everyone to be able to feel comfortable to post without having to worry about drama. This forum is all about having fun, so please don't spoil it.
H.B.I.C.
H.B.I.C.
Admin

https://zombiefans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down