Zombie Fans Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone!

3 posters

Go down

Hey everyone!  Empty Hey everyone!

Post  herbsandivy Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Hey there,
My name is Tiffany Beal and I am sure some of you have seen me around on a few of the many zombie pages on Facebook. I also am one of the admins at the "Zombie and Post-Apocalyptic Fiction Fan" page.

When I was 9 I saw the original "Night of the Living Dead" and it scared the crap out of me. I had nightmares for weeks about being stuck in an old barn house surrounded by zombies. As I grew older I caught the newer zombie flicks but none of them put the fear in me like that very first one did. On October 31st 2010 AMC showed Episode 1 of "The Walking Dead." I was sitting on the couch with zombie makeup on handing out candy... and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. That night the fear was renewed.

I am a reader of "The Walking Dead" graphic novels. Also I read as many novels as I can get my hands on. In all honestly I enjoy the indie writers the most and love browsing Amazon for free zombie-related ebooks. I am always happy to read something and put a review up on my Facebook page.

Many fans just enjoy the books and movies and shows.... but I have taken it to the next level. Maybe it is my paranoia or maybe it is all that mess I smoked back in the day-- I dunno. I have plans in place, food and water stored, bug out bags for the family and I have gotten incredibly accurate with my rifle. Every growing season I raise an Heirloom vegetable garden and I have a nice assortment of stored seeds that will last for years. One day I hope to get chickens but right now the city laws prohibit it. Stupid laws.

So yeah- I guess you can call me a huge zombie fan, a hippie, a survivalist and a gun owner. Nice to meet you all.
herbsandivy
herbsandivy

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone!  Empty Re: Hey everyone!

Post  Stephen A. North Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:25 pm

Nice to meet you, Tiffany!

Stephen A. North

Back to top Go down

Post  H.B.I.C. Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:31 am

Tiffany thank you so much for joining! The first time I met you I felt that we were kindred spirits! I too have a bug out bag prepared, practice survival skills, grow my own vegetables and even have a greenhouse, LOL! My uncle owns a large tract of land in the Adirondacks that boasts its own lake with a tiny island even! My dad, grandpa, and uncle built a hunting lodge on the property and believe it or not, the lake was man made by them as well. So that's where I'm heading when the SHTF!

Also, Night of the Living Dead is my favorite zombie movie of all time. It still stands up compared to even modern horror films, and that says a LOT!
H.B.I.C.
H.B.I.C.
Admin

https://zombiefans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum