Zombie Fans Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save the Evans City Chapel! (Night of the Living Dead)

Go down

Save the Evans City Chapel! (Night of the Living Dead) Empty Save the Evans City Chapel! (Night of the Living Dead)

Post  H.B.I.C. Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:06 pm

Save the Evans City Chapel! (Night of the Living Dead) 2eulv91

Fix The Chapel.com is the grassroots effort of Night of the Living Dead fans to restore and preserve the chapel in Evans City Cemetery, a cinematic landmark from the George A. Romero classic horror film originally released in 1968. Fundraising activities include donations and merchandise sales through this web site and online auctions, as well as raising awareness at horror conventions and via social networks such as Facebook and YouTube. A goal of $50,000 is being sought.

The restoration and fundraising project is being organzied by Gary R. Streiner, key member of the production staff on the original Night of the Living Dead and currently a resident of Evans City, PA. In 1967, Streiner was working at The Latent Image together with George Romero and his brother, Russell Streiner, in Pittsburgh when production began on the landmark film in which he was one of the original ten investors and owners.

Please click the link for more information.

fixthechapel.com
H.B.I.C.
H.B.I.C.
Admin

https://zombiefans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down