Zombie Fans Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello...

2 posters

Go down

Hello...   Empty Hello...

Post  felicm60 Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:09 am

We are the Vampire Undead... Join us in the Vampire forum...

Introduce yourselves to us, yes, Zombie and Vampires CAN work together. We have to defeat those DOGS after all. Werewolves cannot be allowed to roam the night, Vampires own the night.

felicm60

Back to top Go down

Hello...   Empty Re: Hello...

Post  H.B.I.C. Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:58 am

LOL! After seeing my two doggies playing together I thought to myself last night, if dogs can be this silly and playful, why are werewolves always so pissed off? I liked the scene at the end of the Red Riding Hood movie where her lover comes back for her as a wolf, and he's waiting at the edge of the forest, calmly.

The people who made that film are the same as the ones for Twlilight, so it was beautifully cinematic. Lots of focus on atmostsphere. I liked it.

Margarita, I have a thread here where I mention my theory that there is indeed a connection between zombies and vampires. I think they're linked! I'll have to delve into it over in the vampire section.
H.B.I.C.
H.B.I.C.
Admin

https://zombiefans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  felicm60 Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:08 pm

I haven't seen Red Riding Hood yet? I'm going to have to see it. I have 3 dogs and I love watching them play - problem is that werewolves will rip out your throat instead of playing ball.... not an elegant creature.

The only similarities between Zombie and Vampire is that they are both living dead. Vampires cannot feed off Zombie - we don't drink 'dead' blood... Wink

Agree?

Come over to the Dark Side and discuss it... see you on the Vampire page...

felicm60

Back to top Go down

Post  H.B.I.C. Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:36 pm

Vampires don't drink dead blood...

Ah, but neither does the zombie! Yes, let's discuss this more over there!
H.B.I.C.
H.B.I.C.
Admin

https://zombiefans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum