Zombie Fans Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks for creating this forum ... it's awesome.

2 posters

Go down

Thanks for creating this forum ... it's awesome. Empty Thanks for creating this forum ... it's awesome.

Post  Eric Shelman Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:13 am

Look - I'm no Max Brooks or even a Jonathan Maberry yet. I just got into the zombie thing, and to be quite honest, I'd quit writing for TEN YEARS, which is a shame and a travesty. I moved from California to Florida, and I guess I was so busy trying to live that I let one of my greatest passions in life slip away, and for a while I guess I forgot how much it means to me. When my senses returned, and others were lost, I wrote Dead Hunger: Flex Sheridan's Chronicle. When that was done, I picked up a novel that I wrote over ten years ago called A Reason To Kill - some serial killer fare - and completed that book, fine tuned it, and voila, it was out. (Print and ebook, FYI) THEN I found a book I'd started twelve years ago - initially titled "A Faceless Evil", then "Negative Lives," then finally finished it in 2011 and retitled it "Generation Evil." It's a bit of witch fare, but you can bet it's no Harry Potter. Now I've just neared completion of Dead Hunger II: Gem Cardoza's Chronicle. I'm feeling ALIVE again, people. I hope you'll give some of my books a try - I don't think you'll be disappointed. I know there from their from they're, I truly do. Thanks for indulging, and thanks again for this forum!

Eric Shelman

Back to top Go down

Thanks for creating this forum ... it's awesome. Empty Re: Thanks for creating this forum ... it's awesome.

Post  H.B.I.C. Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:59 am

You're welcome, and please feel free anytime to stop by and catch us up on any new writing! This is the place to do it! I'm sure the readers in all of us will thank YOU!
H.B.I.C.
H.B.I.C.
Admin

https://zombiefans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Thanks for creating this forum ... it's awesome. Empty Re: Thanks for creating this forum ... it's awesome.

Post  Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:28 pm

Yes thanks we zombie lovers need a place to go.

Back to top Go down

Post  H.B.I.C. Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:16 am

Well I'm really trying to do something different from any other zombie forum that you might've been to before. This place is for all of you, and I want for you all to have equal input into what can be done to improve it. Just let me know, your wish is my command!
H.B.I.C.
H.B.I.C.
Admin

https://zombiefans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down