Zombie Fans Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys! (Zee Charles)

2 posters

Go down

Hey guys! (Zee Charles) Empty Hey guys! (Zee Charles)

Post  Zee Charles Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:03 am

I've been looking for a good zombie fan forum for a while and stumbled across this a couple of days ago. I saw some really interesting discussions so figured I'd become a member and post stuff myself!

My names Zee and I'm currently running my own zombie based blog about the fictional diary of a young man as he attempts to survive a zombie apocalypse. I don't think it's appropriate to become a new member of something and then go broadcasting and posting about your own stuff. So, instead, I'll wait a little bit before posting links to anything. Until then, anyone got any recommendations for zombie films / comics? I've seen ALOT of them, including some really obscure ones / odd ones. The only comics I've ever read is the Walking Dead series so if anyone has any other recommendations then that would be awesome.

Thanks, Zee

Zee Charles

Back to top Go down

Hey guys! (Zee Charles) Empty Re: Hey guys! (Zee Charles)

Post  H.B.I.C. Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:15 pm

Aw Zee, things sort of died down here, and yours is the first post we've had in months. I'd love it if this place picked back up again, but right now it's sort of a ghost town. If you have any suggestions to help reanimate this place I'd love to hear them!
H.B.I.C.
H.B.I.C.
Admin

https://zombiefans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zee Charles Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:05 pm

I did notice that not much was going on! Shame, looked like there were some interesting topics being discussed. I arrived late to the party! Weird how things just die down like that. I was going to post a link to my blog anyway, If that's cool with you that is. I'll put a link to this forum on my blog if you'd like, see if we can get a few more people involved.

Zee Charles

Back to top Go down

Post  H.B.I.C. Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:03 pm

Thanks Zee, that would be awesome! And yes, you are welcome to promote your blog here. I'd love to see what you written!
H.B.I.C.
H.B.I.C.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zee Charles Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:40 pm

Thanks!

Here's a link to the blog. It's basically a fictional diary detailing the survival of a young man during a zombie apocalypse.

I'm trying to post the link but it keeps saying I can't for seven days? Can't remember when I first joined, so I'll wait a little longer! Keep you guys waiting.

Zee Charles

Back to top Go down

Post  H.B.I.C. Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:13 pm

Yeah, it's a default security measure of the website. I look forward to the blog!
H.B.I.C.
H.B.I.C.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zee Charles Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Figured it would be. Makes sense, last thing you want is people coming on, plugging their stuff then not contributing anything else.

Zee Charles

Back to top Go down

Post  Zee Charles Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:34 pm

Zee Charles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum