Zombie Fans Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, I'm Eric A. Shelman - Author of ZOMBIE novels - among others!

3 posters

Go down

Hey, I'm Eric A. Shelman - Author of ZOMBIE novels - among others! Empty Hey, I'm Eric A. Shelman - Author of ZOMBIE novels - among others!

Post  Eric Shelman Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 am

I sometimes question my common sense getting into the zombie world ... it can be all-encompassing. There are some geeks, some whack-a-doos, and other people I'm honored to know, but the ones I love the most are the readers who've never read zombies before, and LOVE my new series, Dead Hunger. The first book is written from Flex Sheridan's perspective - the second, almost complete, is written from his girlfriend's perspective, Gemina Cardoza - who goes by Gem. The last in the series will be from Hemp Chatsworth's perspective, with help from his girlfriend, Charlie Sanders. This is a series with a heart and lots of brains to keep the zombies happy. Thanks for reading ... if you got this far. :-)

Eric Shelman

Back to top Go down

Hey, I'm Eric A. Shelman - Author of ZOMBIE novels - among others! Empty Re: Hey, I'm Eric A. Shelman - Author of ZOMBIE novels - among others!

Post  H.B.I.C. Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:56 am

Thanks for joining the forum and I've got to admit, I'm really digging Dead Hunger! I've been trying to sneak in some quick reading whenever I get a break!
H.B.I.C.
H.B.I.C.
Admin

https://zombiefans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hey, I'm Eric A. Shelman - Author of ZOMBIE novels - among others! Empty Re: Hey, I'm Eric A. Shelman - Author of ZOMBIE novels - among others!

Post  Stephen A. North Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:55 pm

Hi Eric! Pleasure to meet you. On Suzanne Robb's advice, I bought Dead Hunger just this evening. Might take me a while to get to it, but the premise sounds great!

Stephen A. North

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down