Zombie Fans Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New author GJ Zukow saying hello!

2 posters

Go down

New author GJ Zukow saying hello! Empty New author GJ Zukow saying hello!

Post  GJ Zukow Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:08 am

I just wanted to say hello to everybody on what promises to be a great new forum!
I have recently self-published my book "Journals of the Damned", a Zombie Apocalypse story.
(sorry about the plugs)
I also have a blog where I do zombie apocalypse serial writing.
I update the blog three times a week and average about 1k words a post. When I write on the blog it's basically my "Alpha write" and my readers do a lot of corrections for me, kinda like my reviewers. Whenever I hit the 90k or so word mark I make a book out of it. Currently I'm about 8k into Volume 2 of the Zombie Journals. In actuality, the book I just wrote came directly from that. How ever much I love the undead I'm writing in a "journal" format, which I find can be extremely difficult and limiting. Once I get the second volume out I'm going to go back to standard style writing, it may not end up being about zombies, but it will be Horror.
GJ Zukow
GJ Zukow

Back to top Go down

New author GJ Zukow saying hello! Empty Re: New author GJ Zukow saying hello!

Post  H.B.I.C. Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:41 am

Cool! I can dig the journal format. Did you want to post a link to your book and your blog? I'd be interested in taking a look. I hope you stick around! WELCOME!
H.B.I.C.
H.B.I.C.
Admin

https://zombiefans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New author GJ Zukow saying hello! Empty Blog link

Post  GJ Zukow Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:19 am

Sure, if you want to check out my blog it's at: gthez.blogspot.com
The character I'm writing about now mainly gives a little more of an "in depth" look at the Zombies in my little universe. In reality, this character may or may not even make the next book, it will all depend on how long the main two characters (Jannie's lost second journal and that of the un-named carrier's journal takes to write word count wise). I don't see this character going past 15k words before he dies and I'm at 9k with him now.

As for book links it is now available: lulu.com/product/ebook/journals-of-the-damned/18828897
as a PDF here for Kindle here: amazon.com/dp/B006RAI0RW
or here, at my site (coupon code AUSBDR69 for $1.00 off) createspace.com/3751247
GJ Zukow
GJ Zukow

Back to top Go down

New author GJ Zukow saying hello! Empty Re: New author GJ Zukow saying hello!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down