Zombie Fans Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long time zombie lover, first time poster

2 posters

Go down

Long time zombie lover, first time poster Empty Long time zombie lover, first time poster

Post  VL Reynolds Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:25 pm

Hi! I'm new to the forum and really interested in reading everyone's posts on everything zombie! I found this site on the Amazon Horror Forum and forgive me for shamelessly plugging my book An Undead Love on here. I'm going to lurch my way over to the author's section in a minute but I just wanted to say hello and get started.

VL Reynolds

Back to top Go down

Long time zombie lover, first time poster Empty Re: Long time zombie lover, first time poster

Post  H.B.I.C. Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:40 pm

I'm glad that you saw my post and joined! As you can see we're just getting started but soon I think this place will be jumping!

Feel free to pimp your book and meet the other authors, we have quite a few here both traditionally and self published. Also take note, we currently have a contest going on. The prize is a hardcover edition of The Walking Dead Book One by Robert Kirkman! I will draw a name at random and the winner will be announced shortly.

There will be similar contests held on a fairly regular basis, so stick around!
H.B.I.C.
H.B.I.C.
Admin

https://zombiefans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down