Zombie Fans Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, my name is Brian and I'm a Zombie Addict

3 posters

Go down

Hello, my name is Brian and I'm a Zombie Addict Empty Hello, my name is Brian and I'm a Zombie Addict

Post  Brian Berg Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:39 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Brian and I'm 24 years old. For as long as I can remember, I've been exposed to the zombie genre, going far back as both Romero's classic debut of Night of the Living Dead (black and white version) and Return of the Living Dead 2. I have seen a ton of zombie-genre things over the years, ranging from Romero's work, to Return of the Living Dead series, Resident Evil series, stories such as "Home Delivery" by Stephen King (who I practically worship as a writer and has been a big influence on me as a writer over all) and the manga series known as "High School of the Dead" and the anime series based off of it. It's perverted, even for an anime, but it's a fantastic series. I have also own/seen all three Evil Dead series (Bruce Campbell ftw) and have seen other things such as "Dance of the Dead" and some stupid, ridiculous bad movies such as "FLIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD".

I am a new writer, who is trying to spread his wings and find a place in the writing community where I will grow strong. I love fantasy, horror and other stuff. I love zombies and vampires especially and am trying to get stories of them rolling to see where I can stand among other writers.

Brian Berg

Back to top Go down

Hello, my name is Brian and I'm a Zombie Addict Empty Re: Hello, my name is Brian and I'm a Zombie Addict

Post  H.B.I.C. Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:35 pm

Welcome Brian! There are quite a few writers here, and pretty supportive so if there's anything you'd like to ask please feel free! I'm very happy to see more people joining in! Did you know we have a contest going on right now?

Basically once we have 25 regular posters I'll draw a name from a hat (bowl, LOL) and the winner will receive a hardcover edition of The Walking Dead Book One by Robert Kirkman! It contains not only the comics, but never before seen artwork and behind the scenes stuff too. Really a nice book for any zombie lover's collection!
H.B.I.C.
H.B.I.C.
Admin

https://zombiefans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hello, my name is Brian and I'm a Zombie Addict Empty Re: Hello, my name is Brian and I'm a Zombie Addict

Post  mshaw2268 Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:03 pm

Hi Brian,

I'm also a loyal King fan and a debut indie author. I initially found you on Amazon, which led to doing a Google search on you. I didn't see a website but the big 'G' did pull up a link to here, so Yah, Google.

Like you, my debut is about zombies in prison, but mine is from the POV of a correctional officer. I'll have to wait until payday but going to have to give "Prison of the Dead" a try.

-Marty Shaw
Dead Man Walking now available
mshaw2268
mshaw2268

http://itsjustmarty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  H.B.I.C. Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:45 pm

Excellent! I was wondering when Google was going to start listing the website!
H.B.I.C.
H.B.I.C.
Admin

https://zombiefans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down